Sunday, July 3, 2022

IIIT BASARA Admission notifications 2022-23 Apply online at rguktn.ac.in



IIIT BASARA ADMISSIONS 2022-23 NOTIFICAITON RELEASED, IIT BASARA, RGUKT NOTIFICATION 2022 , IIIT NOTIFICATION FOR 2022-23, RGUKT, ADMISSION NOTIFICATION IN TO IIIT, 

Admission into 6-Year Integrated B. Tech Program for the A.Y. 2022-23

How to Apply for Admission into RGUKT: 


The process of submitting application comprises of the following steps: 

i) Pay the application fee and get the Application ID after submitting basic details. 

ii) Fill the online Application. 

iii) Print Application Form. 

iv) Only PH/CAP/NCC/Sports applicants have to post their online printed application forms along with certificates mentioned in 2.1


IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates of Telangana State, who applied for the unfilled seats of Global category, their application is also considered under the General category of admission.

b) The application fee should be paid in cash at TS Online service center, for which the service center will issue a receipt. 

c) An additional amount of Rs. 25.00 per application should be paid as a service charge to the TS Online Centre. 

d) If any candidate submits his / her application for more than once, in such case, the latest application is considered for the selection process. 

e) Immediately after submitting the application through online, the PH/CAP/NCC/Sports applicants should send the print-out of online application duly signed by the candidate along with copy of the receipt mentioned in 2.1 and the relevant certificates to the following address by Speed Post / Registered Post.  

The Convener 

UG Admissions 2022-23 

Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, 

Basar, 

Nirmal District, 

Telangana State - 504107.

List of Certificates to be enclosed (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports applicants only): 

Copies of the following certificates / documents in the prescribed proforma by those candidates claiming reservation under this category should be sent along with the print –out of the online application form submitted through TS Online Services 

a) The receipt issued by the TS Online services. 

b) Physically Challenged (PH) certificate (see Annexure - VI). 

c) Children of Armed Forces (CAP) certificate (see Annexure - VII). 

d) The NCC certificate (see Annexure - VIII). 

e) Sports certificate(s) at the level of inter-district and above (see Annexure - VIII).   

Admission Procedure: 

a) Admissions to the first year of Integrated B Tech Program (2022-23) will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject in 10th class, and by following the statutory reservations of the State. A deprivation score of 0.4 prescribed by the Government for the year 2022-23 under Statute 13 (3) shall be added to the 10th class GPA of those applicants who studied in non-residential Government Schools including the Zilla Parishad and Municipal Schools, with an objective of providing weightage to the socio economically challenged students in the admission process. 

b) At RGUKT, Basar, admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates (Telangana State) and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved (these seats will be filled with both States Telangana and Andhra Pradesh students based on merit) as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014.  

Eligibility for Admission: 

a) Candidates should have passed SSC (10th Class) or any other equivalent examinations in the first attempt, recognized by the State Governments of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh in the Year 2022. 

b) Candidates whose age is above 18 years as on 31.12.2022, (21 years in case of students under the SC/ ST categories) are not eligible to apply. 

c) International students having Indian Citizenship / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.

Rule of Reservation: 

a) The admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the Local Candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un- reserved as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D and in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014 (see Annexure-I).

b) The rules of reservation for different categories are as under in both local and un-reserved categories, subject to any changes and amendments made by the Government of Telangana State.

i. SC - 15%, ST - 6%, BC-A - 7%, BC-B - 10%, BC-C - 1%, BC-D - 7%, BC-E - 4% 

ii. EWS Reservation: EWS Reservation will be applicable as per G.O.Ms.No.65 issued by the Government.of Telangana (Annexure-IX). 

iii. Physically Challenged (PH) - 3% (VH-1%, HI-1% & OH-1%), Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) - 2%, NCC - 1% and Sports - 0.5%. 

iv. A horizontal reservation of 33% ( 1/3 %) of seats in favor of girl candidates in each category (OC/SC/ST/BC/Special categories) shall be ensured, wherever girl candidates are available. 

v. In case of PH candidates, certificates issued by the State Medical Board alone are acceptable. For Sports and CAP categories, certificates issued by the respective District Boards are considered. The aforementioned are applicable at the State-level. Model proformas for certificates are given for all the above categories in respective Annexures. 

vi. Since the courses offered at this University are technical in nature, an appropriate physical fitness is required. The RGUKT reserves the right of rejecting the application of any such candidates who are declared by the medical experts as physically unfit to pursue the course on the day of counseling.

Selection Method: 

a) Admissions will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject in 10th class, and by following the statutory reservations of the and as per the provisions of Presidential Order, 1974. A deprivation score of 0.4 prescribed by the Government under Statute 13 (3), shall be added to the normalized score of applicants from non-residential Government Schools including the Zilla Parishad and Municipal Schools for selection, with an objective of providing weightage to help the students from socially, economically deprived sections of the society for admissions

 Annual Fee: 

a) The tuition fee for the candidates who studied in the schools of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh States is Rs.37,000/- per annum (It includes Rs.500/- examination fee per semester).

b) Students who are eligible for fee-reimbursement as per the guidelines issued by the respective State Governments need not pay the tuition fee (as per the latest Govt. rules eligible for the fee-reimbursement). 

c) Every student has to pay a registration fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates) and a refundable caution deposit of Rs.2,000 (by all), Exam fee of Rs 1,000/- and medical insurance of Rs. 500/- approximately per annum for first two years (by all), that is a total of Rs.4,500/- (Rs 4,000/- in case of SC/ST candidates) at the time of admission.  

DOWNLOAD DETAILED NOTIFICATION 

FEE PAYMENT LINK

ONLINE APLPLY LINK

OFFICIAL WEBSITE 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

SEARCH THIS SITE

RECENT NEWS

TRANSFERS/PROMOTIONS 2022

✺ TEACHERINFO వాట్సాప్ గ్రూప్ లింక్స్ ✺ SCERT TEXT BOOKS CLASS 1 - 10

CETS/NOTIFICATIONS/RESULTS

HEALTH

EDUCATIONAL APPS

PROMOTION GOs/LEAVE RULES

ORDERS & PROCEEDINGS

SERVICE MATTERS

Top